Accueil PokerStars
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member poker school

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member poker school

HELLO DEAR MEMBERS,

DISCOVERED ONLINE POKER A YEAR AGO. GROSSO MODO AND I ECLATE MYSELF PLAYING THIS EXITING GAME CALLED POKER. BUT NOW I NEED TO PROGRESS AND LEARN SOME TRUCS TO BECOME BETTER AND BETTER; SO REMEMBER, MY PSEUDO IS DUFDUF67 FROM FRANCE CLOSE TO THE GERMAN BORDER AND DEEPLY EUROPEAN. SEE YOU SOON ON A POKER TABLE. HAVE A NICE DAY AND BE HAPPY, KEEP COOL, AND NEVER FORGET TO HAVE FUN AND A KIND OF SENSE OF HUMOUR AND PLEASE RESPECT YOUR GAMING PARTNERS. SO BE NICE IN NICE AND EVERYWHERE! EVERYBODY STARTED ONE DAY AS A NOVICE SO WHAT? AND NOW THE TIME HAS COME FOR DUFDUF67 OR MAY BE YOU...?
    PS: NEED TO THINK ABOUT CHANGING MY "HEM" PSEUDO PAS TOP BUT I DID NOT KNOW THAT BY CRATING THIS ONE, THE PSEUDO WILL BE ALSO THE PLAYERS NAME. MAIS BON, ANYWAY.HAVE A NICE DAY? PLAY ET A ++++++
    DUFDUF67

Hello
    I hope que tu vas good,My pseudo is rootdjack but you can appellais me Djack....welcome a toi et on se voit on the table
    If you want to talk about poker i m present when you want avec a grand pleasure

Comment

Working...
    X

X Informations sur les cookies

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre ordinateur afin d'améliorer votre expérience sur notre site web. Vous pouvez modifier vos paramètres de cookie à tout moment. Dans le cas contraire, nous considérerons que vous acceptez de poursuivre votre navigation.